[mirtoolbox] Re: Chromagram: Literature Question

  • From: Olivier Lartillot <olartillot@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mirtoolbox@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2010 12:48:46 +0300

Hi Verena,

I am now back on MIRtoolbox tracks, so replies to the list should be faster from now on.

The chromagram implementation is based more on less on aspects of Gómez's thesis. Actually, all the implementation is described in the mirchromagram paragraph in the User's Manual.

Regards,

Olivier

Verena Mattern kirjoitti 23.8.2010 kello 11.58:

Hello list,

me again :)

I´m writing the background of my thesis at the moment.

So I was wondering if you based your chromagram implementation on certain
papers or did you only use the referenced Phd thesis (Gómez)?

Best Regards,
Verena