[mira_talk] how to run mira with a manifest file

  • From: dhivya arasappan <dhivyaa@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mira_talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 18 Aug 2013 18:39:38 -0500

I know this should be easier, but this is the first time I'm trying to run
mira with a manifest file (usually just pass arguments inline). How exactly
do I pass the name of the manifest file?

I tried
mira --manifest-file mira.manifest
mira -manifest-file mira.manifest
mira manifest-file mira.manifest

 (where my file is called mira.manifest)

But the parameters dont get passed.
Parsing parameters: --manifest-file mira.manifest

.

========================= Parameter parsing error(s)
==========================

* Parameter section: '(none)'
* unrecognised string or unexpected character: -

* Parameter section: '(none)'
* unrecognised string or unexpected character: -
* (may be due to previous errors)

* Parameter section: '(none)'
* unrecognised string or unexpected character: manifest
* (may be due to previous errors)

* Parameter section: '(none)'
* unrecognised string or unexpected character: -
* (may be due to previous errors)

* Parameter section: '(none)'
* unrecognised string or unexpected character: file
* (may be due to previous errors)

* Parameter section: '(none)'
* unrecognised string or unexpected character: mira
* (may be due to previous errors)

* Parameter section: '(none)'
* unrecognised string or unexpected character: manifest
* (may be due to previous errors)

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
Dhivya