[mira_talk] Re: gff to gff3

  • From: Felipe Lira <felipelira3@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "mira_talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <mira_talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2014 16:47:55 +0000 (UTC)

That's my question.

In a simple view, there is no errors.
If I use this file that you put the link the output is the text that I
commented.

Felipe Lira
Spanish National Center of Biotechnology - CNB/ CSIC
Microbial Biotechnology DepartmentFellow of http://obrasocial.lacaixa.es/
Antes de imprimir este mensaje piense bien si es realmente necesario
hacerlo.Before you print this e-mail, think well if it is really necessary.

     El Miércoles 22 de octubre de 2014 18:44, Peter Cock

 No, I've not tried using MIRA convert for this, but don't the NCBI
provide quite nice GFF3 output nowadays?

i.e. What's wrong with this GFF3 file:
ftp://ftp.ncbi.nih.gov/genomes/Bacteria/Stenotrophomonas_maltophilia_D457_uid162199/NC_017671.gff

Peter