[mira_talk] Re: big transcriptome files too long running time

  • From: "Kapli, Paschalia" <Paschalia.Kapli@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "mira_talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <mira_talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2015 08:44:13 +0000

Dear Bastien,

forgive me for not providing this information earlier. I am using Mira 4.9 (I
also tried 4.0 before) and here is my manifest file:

project = SAMPLE3_Mira

job = denovo,est,accurate

readgroup

data = path/SAMPLE-3.fastq

technology = iontor

parameters = COMMON_SETTINGS -GENERAL:number_of_threads=48

I am running each sample twice, once as shown above and once with the option
-noclipping=all

Another problem is that I am running the analyses on a cluster with 48 hours
time-wall. Thus I need to resume the analysis every two day, which I am afraid
is stalling it even more.

Best regards,

Paschalia