[mira_talk] Re: Tag Type 'KMRF'

  • From: Bastien Chevreux <bach@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mira_talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2013 17:18:17 +0100 (CET)

> On November 5, 2013 at 4:24 PM Sven Klages <sir.svencelot@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>  what is the KMRF read tag? I couldn't find any info on that tag!?

It's one of those tags where I'm not sure I should make it an "official" tag or
not: i.e., keep it also in final results or remove it from there. I need to do
some more analysis.

KMRF = KMeR Fork

I introduced it recently to guide MIRA across the uneven coverage of Nextera
libraries which induced MIRA into thinking there is a repeat while there is
none.