[mira_talk] Problem with non-unique names?

  • From: "Martin A. Hansen" <mail@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mira_talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2010 10:59:15 +0100

I get errors of the following type using Mira 3.0.2:

Error: read name FQIBXOY01A4H2K present multiple times in readpool!

Which is funny since there is only ONE sequence in the input with that name.

I don't know why Mira considers non-unique names a problem unless these are
used as hash keys?. In that case Mira's should perhaps assign a forth
running ID number to reads, do the assemble magic, and upon finishing the
output substitute the IDs with the original sequence names?

Martin