[mira_talk] Re: Please help me install and run Mira

  • From: George Marselis <George.MARSELIS@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "mira_talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <mira_talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2011 12:09:33 +0300

Jackie,

If I may interject: if you are a linux newbie, you might want to take a
look at this:

http://oreilly.com/catalog/9780596002619

170 pages, easy read in a week, will get you the basic of running a unix
or unix-line operating system.

----
George Marselis, systems administrator
Building #2, Level 4, room 4327
Computational Bioscience Research Center, KAUST
Land: +966-2-808-2944, Mobile: +966-56-321-7713, Skype: project2501a