[mira_talk] Re: Plasmid DNA

  • From: Hanquan Liang <hliang@xxxxxxx>
  • To: mira_talk <mira_talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2013 10:15:19 -0500

I think not sure if Adrian is talking about plastids in eukaryotes, or
plasmids in bacteria?

Plastids usually have multiple copies, so they have higher coverage than
average level.
Also, if you have paired-end reads, map them to the contigs, and you should
see pairs connecting 5' and 3' end of the contig.

Hanquan