[mira_talk] Re: Nextera mate pairs

  • From: Bastien Chevreux <bach@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mira_talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 01 Aug 2014 20:58:49 +0200

On 07/29/2014 05:31 PM, Robert E Bruccoleri wrote:
I'm willing to use the development branch to try out new options to handle
these mate pairs.

Please give
http://www.chevreux.org/tmp/mira_develop-0-gcdb3a62_linux-gnu_x86_64_static.tar.bz2
a try.

Setup readgroups you do not want to play a role in the statistics calculation with the "nostatistics" (or "nostats") keyword in the readgroup, like this:

readgroup
technology=...
nostats

Are you also planning to add the junction adaptors to the list of adaptors that
Mira will remove automatically?

If I had a data set which has those I could, but atm I don't have Nextera MP data.