[mira_talk] Re: Mira v3.0.2 creased in pass four of a denovo run

  • From: Christina Toft <christina.toft@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mira_talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2010 21:59:27 +0100

Hi,

Just had a look at the log file again - looks like something was not
linked when we did the new installation of Mira - so still 3.0.0.

Sorry, Will try and run it again and see what happens.

Thanks,

Christina

On 15 March 2010 21:27, Bastien Chevreux <bach@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Montag 15 März 2010 Christina Toft wrote:
>> I incurred problems when running Mira v3.0.2 on a 1.6M bacterial
>> genome with 400K 454 Titanium + 200K (long paired-ends so 400k) Solexa
>> reads.
>
> Actually, are you *sure* that it happened in 3.0.2? It shouldn't that was one
> of the errors which I hunted down in 3.0.0 and was fixed in 3.0.1. Well, at
> least that's the plan.
>
> Regards,
>  Bastien

Christina Toft
Postdoctoral Researcher
Molecular Evolution, EBC, Uppsala University
Norbyv. 18C, 752 36  Uppsala, Sweden
Email: Christina.Toft@xxxxxxxxx