[mira_talk] Re: MIRA in bash

  • From: Felipe Lira <felipelira3@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "mira_talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <mira_talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2015 15:04:17 +0000 (UTC)

Thank you Bob.

 Felipe Lira
Spanish National Center of Biotechnology - CNB/ CSIC
Microbial Biotechnology DepartmentFellow of http://obrasocial.lacaixa.es/
Antes de imprimir este mensaje piense bien si es realmente necesario
hacerlo.Before you print this e-mail, think well if it is really necessary.

     El Viernes 9 de enero de 2015 15:51, Robert Bruccoleri
<bruc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> escribió:

  Dear Felipe,
     It's doubtful that Mira can mess up your shell script.

     Your first line isn't correct -- you need "#!/bin/sh" (the / is missing).
Also, add -x to get a log of commands and substitutions.

     Please ask someone familiar with shell programming if you need more help
--- this doesn't look like a Mira problem.

     Good luck! --Bob

 On 01/09/2015 09:31 AM, Felipe Lira wrote:

  Hello all,
  I was trying to run MIRA in a bash script but it stops at the first genome
and don't follow the downstream steps. Any help or suggestions?
  The short script that I tried: .... #!bin/sh
  samples = " 1 2 3 4 5 "
  for s in ${samples} do
  time mira manifest_${s} >> log_output
  done .......