[ministry] Resources for Music Pastors & Vocalists Deadline 1

  • From: "Ministry Office :: Laurie Marks Vincent" <office@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ministry@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Jul 2008 10:32:16 -0700

You have subscribed to this newsletter.unsubscribe from this list by sending
email to ministry-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'unsubscribe' in the Subject field

Dear Friends,

Well summer is here and it's now is a perfect time to relax and make sure we
get some vacation time in.

I've enjoyed a wonderful time of fellowship with each church I have been
invited to and I have to say the response has been overwhelming and very well
received. Most recently I was in Innisfil and Tavistock Ontario.  We're now
taking a break in July and I am scheduled to spend some time in the studio this
month as well.

We're also gearing up for a great event that I will be hosting.  Celebration of
Song is a special vocal workshop with Brett Manning.  I've participated in his
workshops in the past and I'd like to ask that you would kindly pass this
information on or forward the email to your pastor at your church to let him
know about it.  I've included the introduction letter below.

There will be more information coming soon on a brand new devotional, pictures
while recording in the studio, and a concert in September.

For those of you who are new to my newsletter, please visit my website to view
the latest topics of interest at Sparrows Corner and devotional.

http://www.lauriemarksvincent.com

If you have prayer requests please pass them on so that we can pray for you.

Many Blessings in the Summer Season

Laurie

Dear Pastor & Music Pastors

I realize that you may receive a lot of emails that are not relevant however I
want to bring an event to your attention that will be of great interest to your
worship team members, vocalists in particular and choir members.

On September 6th Celebration of song will hold a 3 session vocal workshop with
Brett Manning. Brett Manning is a Christian man whom God has blessed with the
title "vocal coach to the stars". He has provided vocal coaching for artists on
Christian and secular music labels including the Gaithers and Country Star
Keith Urban. Many of his clients are award winning artists with the Doves,
Country Music Awards and the Grammies. I am witness to Brett's awesome and
unique vocal sessions since I have personally participated in them in the past.
This year I will be hosting Celebration of Song and I am looking forward to a
great day with fellow Christian singers and worshippers who desire to pursue
their gifts with excellence to honour The Lord.

Vocalists would find this to be an incredible day filled with great tips and
resources to help their vocal ability, and for some, it will totally set their
vocals free like it did for me.

Jesse Nemitz took Brett's course and well... you'll have to hear the difference
for yourself. It's unbelievable. http://www.celebrationofsong.com/jesse.html

Celebration of Song will take place on Sept 6th, and is currently scheduled at
Redeemer College in Ancaster Ontario. There is a great price break for churches
who book groups of 10 or more. (Sessions in Brett's Nashville studio are more
than $200 per hour)  Please don't delay. Share this with your vocalists right
away.  Early Bird Rates only last till Aug 1st

For More Information:

The Press Release is available to view at
http://www.celebrationofsong.com/press.html

An Information flyer is also available for you to print on the the official
website at http://www.celebrationofsong.com

We hope to see you there.

Blessings In Christ,

Laurie Marks Vincent

http://www.lauriemarksvincent.com

JPEG image

BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:Marks Vincent;Laurie;;Mrs.
FN:Laurie Marks Vincent
ORG:Music & Ministry (Ministry Networks);Booking: Scott Vincent
TITLE:Speaker/Recording Artist
NOTE;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:Booking Information  -- please see
http://www.lauriemarksvincent.com/booking=
.html=0D=0A=0D=0AArrangements for ministry can be by love offering, honorari=
um fee + travelling expenses, however alternative arrangements can be discus=
sed for small congregations, charitable organiziations or churches who do no=
t have available funds. =0D=0A=0D=0A
TEL;WORK;VOICE:519.668.2517
TEL;CELL;VOICE:519.494.6789
TEL;WORK;FAX:519.668.3165
TEL;HOME;FAX:519.668.3165
ADR;WORK:;519.668.2517;;London;ON;;Canada
LABEL;WORK;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:519.668.2517=0D=0ALondon, ON=0D=0ACanada
ADR;HOME:;;;London;Ontario;;Canada
LABEL;HOME;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:London, Ontario=0D=0ACanada
URL;HOME:http://www.lauriemarksvincent.com
URL;WORK:http://www.lauriemarksvincent.com
EMAIL;PREF;INTERNET:office@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
REV:20080704T165030Z