[minima] Re: Modified Diode Mixer

  • From: Lawrence Galea <9h1avlaw@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: minima@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 6 Jun 2015 17:46:05 +0200

The resistors could be replaced with two presets to balance out the carrier
due to differences between the individual diodes.
Regards
Lawrence

On Sat, Jun 6, 2015 at 4:06 PM, David R. Hassall WA5DJJ <dhassall@xxxxxxxxxx

wrote:

Dear Mike,

What were the values of the resistors? ...

73 Dave WA5DJJ Las Cruces, New Mexico