[minima] Re: A homebrew spectrum analyzer

  • From: Atanu Dasgupta <vu2atn@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: minima@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2015 16:42:11 +0530

Dear Farhan,
I am extremely excited to read this article. I think I will attempt this
circuit as my next. May be I will bother you time to time. 73-
Atanu, VU2ATN

On Fri, Aug 28, 2015 at 10:31 AM, Ashhar Farhan <farhanbox@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

While working on the Minima project, I needed a spectrum analyzer to
measure the performance. The new specan is as complicated as a simple SSB
rig, probably even simpler.

This is an Si570/Arduino controlled spectrum analyzer that can be built
for less than hundred dollars. It is simple to build and it can be used to
measure IMDR, spurs, harmonics, etc. It doesn't need an oscilloscope.

I like you all to read about it
http://hfsignals.blogspot.in/p/specan-reboot-of-w7zoi.html

- f