[mi-redwoods] One more year, one more quarter

  • From: "Grandine, Thomas A" <thomas.a.grandine@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "mi-redwoods@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <mi-redwoods@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2013 16:31:02 -0700

MI Redwoods teammates and friends,

Believe it or not, Friday marks the last day of our third full year of
operation as an independent masters swim club.  It's been three great years,
and our club has grown by more than 20% in that time.  We are very well off,
both physically and financially, and our group appears to have a very bright
future.

To get our fourth year of operation started off right, please remember to get
your third quarter payments in  as soon as you can.  There are several payment
options available:

Quarterly membership - $250 (or $120 for MSC members)
Monthly membership - $90 (or $45 for MSC members)
Drop-in fee - $9 per swim
10 swim pass - $85

For those who like to swim (i.e. all of us), the quarterly membership
represents by far the best value.  It works out to just under $3.85 per swim if
you swim every day.

The 4th of July is next week, and those gorgeous sunny mornings will surely
come with it.  Let's take advantage of all that summer morning swimming has to
offer!

Tom