[mi-redwoods] Re: Fwd: MSC Update October 7, 2014

  • From: "Rebecca Steiner" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "rebeccaasteiner@xxxxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: "mi-redwoods@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <mi-redwoods@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Oct 2014 10:02:07 -0700

Thank you Howard!
I was JUST wondering.
I am reading this mean, it will liley be 2015, when we can return to the
motherpool. :)
Hope you all are well and enjoying alternate forms of staying fit and healthy.

Cheers,
~Rebecca

________________________________
From: Paul VonDestinon <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, Oct 7, 2014 at 10:31 AM
Subject: MSC Update October 7, 2014

Hello -
Progress is continuing.  As with all construction projects some aspects are
really trucking along, others, not so fast.  But overall we are proceeding as
scheduled and I'd like to once again thank Thom Schultz (Mercer Builders),
Adrienne Watkins (Weinstein AU) & Russ Woodruff (Milestone Management) for
their diligent work and keeping the project moving along along with the ongoing
efforts of our MSC membership serving on our Project Committee.

A few pictures are attached for you to view.  You will see that the north, west
& south foundation walls have been formed and the 'stripping of the forms' has
begun.

You will also see the progress as of the evening of October 6, 2014 of the main
water line.  Regarding the main water line, the return to the operation of our
pool is dependent upon completing the new water service to the property.
Although the work is ongoing, the City's stringent inspection and schedule
requirements will mean the work will not be completed until the end of October
or beginning of November.  We are also encountering issues with what all is
required for temporary locker room facilities.  We will continue to work
towards a solution and, as always, we appreciate your understanding and
patience.

In the meantime I hope you have been able to take advantage of swimming at the
Mary Wayte Pool and using the fitness facility at the Mercer Island Community
and Events Center as well as Indian Summer at our beach.

A couple of business notes:  1) please send all payments to MSC, PO Box 419,
Mercer Island, WA 98040, 2) we now have active voicemail when you phone the
club, however we still do not have a phone line.  We will be checking voicemail
daily through out the work week and will do our best to return voicemails as
quickly as possible.

Have a great week,

Paul

--