[meshcreator] Welcome to the new MeshCreator Distribution List

  • From: Richard DEV <richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: meshcreator@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2011 10:03:40 +0000

Hi All,

I have only just set up this list and there are only a couple of
subscribers.  I wanted to send this mail to test the list function and
to outline what this list is for.

The purpose of this list is to notify subscribers of new versions,
tests, issues and updates.  It is also an opportunity for MeshCreator
users to submit feedback including reviews, bug reports and feature
requests.  In addition, I would like to encourage general discussion
and sharing of examples etc. that I hope will help shape the
application in future.

Thanks for taking part.

Richard

MeshCreator Developer