[mensa-ops] Re: new op

  • From: quirky <quirkess@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mensa-ops@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2011 19:08:42 -0500

*Thank you greatly & kindly, everyone, for all the warm welcomes. I
appreciate it very much. =~)
I just read all of them today, please pardon my delayed response. I will
make more effort to read the op emails more often. :o) Most importantly, I
will make great efforts to be a genuinely great op and channel
member/resident. I've started out rocky, I know, however I will try much
harder to respond and engage with temperance and thoughtfulness.

Thank You deeply for considering me and bestowing me with this position. I
take and regard it seriously, and I am honored. =~)

The financial income I'll be receiving for this position is *more* than
needed & will be a -wonderful- help in my Life. I will start off by getting
all of you a ... wait.. we *do* get paid for this, right???

Just *teasing*. ;-D
Sorry, couldn't resist! hehe  =-)

It's great to part of the team, thanks, everyone. I know I'm not around so
much, so I'll try to be more active as well. See you all around, hope to
catch you about for chats and get to know all of you in time.
Okay, I'm done, finally. Ciao!

Love, Peace & Fine Chocolate,
Marcella

**
~*~ I love giving to my fave charities just by searching the Internet on
www.GoodSearch.com <http://www.goodsearch.com/> {powered by Yahoo search} &
shopping through www.GoodShop.com <http://www.goodshop.com/>. =-) Raise
money for *your* favorite charity by doing the same. ~*~*