[meetyeti] Re: YETI Moderator

  • From: YETI <meet.yeti@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Rashmi M.K <raashmi.mk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 May 2012 21:07:49 +0530

Hi Rashmi,
All the emails that you used to forward to YETI id, now you can send directly
to meetyeti@xxxxxxxxxxxxx from the YETI email id.
Please always sign your name in the format "for YETI xxxx" like I have been
doing and I have requested Archi Rastogi also to do.
Do include the footer on how others can subscribe and unsubscribe (see below).
Thanks a lot.
Robin

for YETI
Robin

To unsubscribe to the mailing list:
a. visit //www.freelists.org/list/meetyeti (you can also invite your
friends to join this list with this link)
or
b. send email to meetyeti-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with “unsubscribe” in the
Subject