[meetyeti] Fwd: ICSSR SRP_Call for RAs_Uttarakhand

  • From: YETI <meet.yeti@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: meetyeti <meetyeti@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Jan 2014 10:51:07 +0530

Please respond directly joshibhoomika@xxxxxxxxx

For YETI,
Vishnupriya

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Bhoomika Joshi <joshibhoomika@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, Jan 3, 2014 at 10:45 AM
Subject: ICSSR SRP_Call for RAs_Uttarakhand
To: meet.yeti@xxxxxxxxx

Hi!

I am writing in to circulate a call for research assistants for an upcoming
research project in Uttarakhand, granted by the Indian Council for Social
Science Research to the Uttarakhand Environment Education Centre. It would
be lovely if it could be shared within the YETI group as it may be of
interest to some of its members. Please find attached a covering letter
with a brief overview of the research project and the profile description
for RAs.

Please contact me if you need any further information.

Thank you for your support and cooperation.

Kind regards,
Bhoomika

--
Young Ecologists Talk and Interact (YETI) http://www.meetyeti.in/