[meetyeti] Fwd: Application Invited for PAs in CSIR-NEERI

  • From: SHALINI DHYANI <shalini3006@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: meetyeti@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, meet.yeti@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2014 17:17:26 +0530

Dear Sir/Madam,

We would be grateful if you could put this advertisement at your University
and Institute Notice Boards.

In order to engage Project Assistants/Associates,  there will be interviews
for engagement of Project Assistants/Associates at NEERI Hqrs at Nagpur
Maharastra every month.

A pointer advertisement will be published in local newspapers for calling
applications for engagement of PAs by 1st date of the next month.
 Applications from candidates will be accepted upto 15th of the next month.
 calling the candidates for interview will be done before 20th.  on 21st,
screened in candidates will be informed through mail and phone calls for
appearing.  In the last week of the month interviews will be held.

I am hereby also enclosing the format in which the candidates have to send
their CV and what are the eligibility criteria regarding the same.

For all those who are outstation candidates with M.Sc. in Botany, Zoology,
Biodiversity Environmental Sciences, Forestry, Forestry Management,
Plantation Technology, Wildlife Sciences and interest of doing EIA and
related tasks can directly their CV to me in given format and I will
forward them to the respective administration authorities.

For more please visit: www.neeri.res.in

regards,

--

*Dr. Shalini Dhyani*
Scientist-C

Mobile No.: +91-9404950583; +91-9411740620

Email: shalini3006@xxxxxxxxx
          s_dhyani@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Reduce, Reuse, Recycle. Please consider your environmental responsibility
before printing this e-mail.Antes de imprimir este mensaje, asegúrese de
que es necesario. Proteger el medio ambiente está también en sus manos.Afin
de préserver l'environnement, merci de n'imprimer ce courriel qu'en cas de
nécessité.