[meego-fi] Summit timetable app looking for QML contributors!

  • From: Topi Santakivi <topi.santakivi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: meego-network-fi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2011 12:18:40 +0200

Hi All!

Just uploaded an initial sketch of the QML summit app
to Gitorious. The app parses the program data from an XML
file (currently included in the resource file) and puts that
into a set of list models, which are then used in the QML
side.

The UI side is very simple and not too pretty (and
also my first experience with QML :P). We'd need a UI
which would have more eye-candy and would adapt better
for orientation changes etc.

So now it's time for anybody with QML
experience and wanting to help to step up!:)

Sources: http://gitorious.org/meegosummitfi

A couple of videos:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NT315u6aF5o

Since Youtube wanted to rotate the video, here's the original:
http://koti.kapsi.fi/~sh8dfwk/MeegoSummitApp.3gp

BR,
Topi