[medguy1] Friday 04-06-12 night's speaker at Why Die in Indiana, PA

  • From: "Richard L." <medguy1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Richard L." <MedGuy1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Apr 2012 22:13:13 -0400

20120406 Why Die Meeting - Theron 'T' S..mp3

25.91  MB

https://www.rapidshare.com/files/351086224/20120406_Why_Die_Meeting_-_Theron
__T__S..mp3

PLEASE NOTE:

You can now browse the entire file collection again.

Go to https://rapidshare.com/#!users|1364-669119ef19592044a78bb0c990d2f6df|1
and find the file you want to download.

Click once to highlight the file then click the green down arrow near the
top of the page.

You can visit our home group website at:

http://sites.google.com/site/indianacentralgroupna

Please share this with your home group, sponsor, sponsees, support group,
etc., but are NEVER to be sold.

We can't keep what we have unless we give it away.

HUGZ!

Richard