[MEBC-Butterfly] Weavers Bend field trip

  • From: dnldhlt@xxxxxxx
  • To: mebc-butterfly@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2009 21:47:19 -0400

A butterfly field trip to Weaver's Bend on the French Broad River in Cocke Co., TN will be held Saturday, April 04, 2009. This trip is an event on the calendar of the Mountain Empire Butterfly Club, and is open to all. We will meet at Bob Evans Restaurant on Boones Creek Rd. beside Exit 17 of I-26. We will leave from there around 10 am, but if you want to eat breakfast there first you should arrive at least an hour earlier. There will be no place to eat out near our destination, so if you will need to eat at mid-day you should bring snacks or a picnic lunch. We should get there near noon, and stay until around three. Individuals have the option of leaving early or late as they wish. Besides your close-focus binoculars, bring your cameras. We need to document our finds.

Any questions can be sent to me by e-mail or phone.

Don Holt
dnldhlt at aol.com
(423) 483-0470

Larry McDaniel <larrycmcd@xxxxxxxxxxx> moderator.