[MEBC-Butterfly] Roan Mountain, TN Butterfly Count

  • From: "Don Holt" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "dnldhlt@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: mebc-butterfly@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, tn-butterflies@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, butternuts@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, carolinaleps@xxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2014 15:07:54 -0400 (EDT)

The 2014 Roan Mtn. TN  NABA Butterfly Count will be held Saturday, July 19,
meeting at 10 am at the Roan Mtn. State Park Visitors' Center (the big green
waterwheel).  In case we get rained out, we will try again the next day, same
time and place.  We will take a lunch break at a local restaurant, but you can
bring a picnic lunch if you want.  Bring clothing for any kind of weather,
mountain weather patterns can be quite variable.  There is a three dollar fee
per participant, but I have been known to accept homemade cookies as legal
tender.  If you have questions, need directions, etc. you can e-mail me
(dnldhlt@xxxxxxx) or phone my cell (423 483 0470).

Don Holt, compiler