[MEBC-Butterfly] FW: tags

  • From: Larry McDaniel <larrycmcd@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: BUTTERFLY NET <mebc-butterfly@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2011 15:33:29 -0400

From: wvkennedy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: larrycmcd@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: tags
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2011 11:28:43 -0400

Hi, Larry,

Will you ask around the butterfly club folks to see if anyone has extra Monarch
Watch tags?  I ordered 50 tags but friends have been bring me caterpillars and
I need more.  Monarch Watch is temporarily out of them - some may show up but
they aren't sure and asked me to keep checking.  So I thought I would see if
any were available around our area.  I have raised Monarchs for years and have
participated in tagging several years but have never had this many.  It will be
two or three weeks before I run out of tags.

Thanks,
Virginia Kennedy