[MEBC-Butterfly] 2014 Elizabethton TN NABA Butterfly Count

  • From: "Don Holt" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "dnldhlt@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: mebc-butterfly@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, tn-butterflies@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, butternuts@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2014 15:06:30 -0400

The 2014 Elizabethton NABA Butterfly Count will be held Saturday, August 2,
2014.  We begin at 9 AM in front of the Visitors' Center of Sycamore Shoals
State Historic Area.  Bring a lunch and we will eat at the picnic shelter below
the swimming pool.  In the afternoon we will carpool to Holston Mountain.
There is a chance of thundershowers so bring appropriate gear.  The North
American Butterfly Association charges a $3 per person fee.  If you have
questions please contact me at dnldhlt at aol dot com, or near the time for the
count call my cell anytime 4234830470.

Don Holt