[MEBC-Butterfly] 14 pictures added to photo page 8/30

  • From: Larry McDaniel <larrycmcd@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: BUTTERFLY NET <mebc-butterfly@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2008 09:41:41 -0400

I added 14 new pictures to my Flickr photo page at
http://www.flickr.com/photos/27634081@N06/ At Steele Creek Park (SCP) in
Bristol, TN, Sullivan County BUTTERFLIES-Red-spotted Purple-Zabulon
SkipperDAMSELFLY-Double-striped BluetDRAGONFLY-Black-shouldered Spinyleg At our
home in Johnson City, TN, Washington County (WCT)  MOTHS-Eastern Panthea-Common
Angle-Red Groundling Moth-Boxwood Leaftier-Virginia Ctenucha-Blackberry
Looper-Many-lined AngleKATYDID-Sword-bearer ConeheadTRUE BUG-plant
bugSPIDER-Brush-legged Wolf Spider Most or all of these moths are needed for
BAMONA Washington County and TN records.Misidentifications are possible on some
of these insects. Larry McDaniel
See what people are saying about Windows Live.  Check out featured posts.
http://www.windowslive.com/connect?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_connect2_082008