[mea] Re: mea

  • From: cheri.frazer@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: mea@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2013 13:11:08 -0600

I've never used the online version, only the paper one. However, if that's
what you choose for your company then that's what the standard is, even if
the updates are only visible online. I guess you'd have to be prepared for
some surprises, unless there's a way you can subscribe to updates.

I know several people who prefer the Gage Canadian but I work with
Americans and they're not familiar with it, so it wouldn't suit my
company's needs.

-Cheri

From:
Kirby Gilman <kirby.gilman@xxxxxxx>
To:
mea@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date:
Subject:
[mea] mea
Sent by:
mea-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi all,

I'm helping choose a Canadian dictionary for a company's style guide.

I'm thinking the Canadian Oxford Dictionary (online) as it's cheap and
I've always used it.

Is it still the standard even if it's only updated online? Anything else
better out there?

Kirby

To reply to the whole list, click Reply.
To reply to one person, click Forward.

"PLEASE NOTE: The preceding information may be confidential or
privileged. It only should be used or disseminated for the purpose
of conducting business with Parker. If you are not an intended
recipient, please notify the sender by replying to this message and
then delete the information from your system. Thank you for your
cooperation."