[mea] Re: editing certification

  • From: Adrianne Winfield <arex2008@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "mea@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <mea@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Aug 2013 07:46:27 -0400

I don't expect to be ready to write the tests anytime soon, but would love
to be part of the study group (because I do hope to get there someday). I
can probably only do Thursday nights. If you end up going with Thursdays,
I'd like to join you. Should I make an announcement on facebook?

-Adrianne

On Wednesday, July 31, 2013, Mae Denby <wordcraft.mae@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hello Kirby - Count me in, please.
> Mae Denby
>
> On Wednesday, July 31, 2013, Kirby Gilman wrote:
>>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> I'm planning on taking the two Editors' Association of Canada
certification tests on November 16, 2013 (copy editing and stylistic
editing). I'm wondering if anyone else is taking the tests and might be
interested in joining a weekly study group.

>> Summers meetings are tough to arrange, but I'm thinking a Tuesday or
Thursday evening, maybe 6-8. We could start next week--I hear the test are
quite intensive.

>> Registration for the tests has opened now, and here's a link to more
information on what's involved and pricing:
http://www.editors.ca/certification/index.html