[mea] Re: Publishers in Manitoba

  • From: cheri.frazer@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: mea@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 9 Aug 2013 17:13:18 -0500

Both Signature Editions and Turnstone Press (under its Ravenstone imprint)
publish mysteries. I'd recommend your writer get an opinion first from the
MWG or the writer-in-residence at the library.

Cheers,
Cheri

From:
"Rick" <finalcopy.rick@xxxxxxxxx>
To:
<mea@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:
Subject:
[mea] Publishers in Manitoba
Sent by:
mea-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I have a mystery-writer client looking for publishing options locally. I
am familiar with self-publishing options but am not familiar with local
mainstream publishers who may be interested in looking at his manuscript,
which I personally feel is pretty good. Any recommendations?

Rick Johnson

"PLEASE NOTE: The preceding information may be confidential or
privileged. It only should be used or disseminated for the purpose
of conducting business with Parker. If you are not an intended
recipient, please notify the sender by replying to this message and
then delete the information from your system. Thank you for your
cooperation."

JPEG image