[mea] Re: Cree copyright question

  • From: "Victoria Lehman" <velrotarian@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <mea@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2013 16:46:16 -0600

"MacKay"! That was the name that I now recall, who was working specifically on
the Cree syllabic. We had an old family neighbor with that surname. I believe
he used the original Evans syllabic platform.  Glad to have been of service.
Again, sounds like a great project, as First Nations peoples have a terrific
story-telling and "sayings" tradition. I look forward to seeing the published
work (and buying a copy!).
Victoria