[mdmars_staff] Re: WL2K status

  • From: "Tony AAT3FG" <aat3fg@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <mdmars_staff@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Oct 2009 18:17:52 +0000

John,

As Dave and I are experiencing difficulties with telnet, I declare it a verizon
problem (we both have verizon dsl for ISP).  I'll reset my dsl modem and see if
that fixes telnet (resetting the modem usually cures many dsl ills).

As for packet (connect or digi), I have no option other than PAYK.  You and
some other CC guys show up in my MH file on occasion, but no joy trying to
connect.  My spin: When PAYK works, packet rocks.  When PAYK is dead, packet
sucks.  My tower-in-progress should fix that, but it's not happening soon.

73, TK
    From: aat3fg@xxxxxxxxxxx
    To: AAT3GI@xxxxxxxxxxx; mdmars_staff@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Subject: [mdmars_staff] WL2K status
    Date: Sat, 24 Oct 2009 11:49:34 +0000

    Guys,

    For a few days, I have not been able to log on to WL2K telnet (it times
out) .  Is anyone else having a similar problem or is my end?

    Telpak is not working for me either, as PAYK is non-responsive and I have
no other packet path outta here.

    73, Tony AAT3FG

database 4537 (20091023) __________

    http://www.eset.com