[mdmars_staff] Re: September staff meeting

  • From: bmcpherson73@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: mdmars_staff@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2009 06:36:20 -0500 (CDT)

Tony,
Sorry I didnt reply to your earlier message. I just returned from vacation last night. In the future I dont mind hosting a meeting although it might not be fair to ask everyone from Carroll County to come out to Anne Arundel. Hope to make it on Tuesday night.

Bruce

On Aug 31, 2009, Tony AAT3FG <aat3fg@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

The September staff meeting will be held at my home on Tuesday, September 1, at 7pm.
Please RSVP so that we'll know who will be attending.
In case you don't remember where I live (and cannot navigate with your GPS), here's the info:
  1757 Cape Horn Road
  Hampstead, MD 21074
73, Tony AAT3FG/AAM3AMD
MDC MARS Web Site: http://mdarmymars.home.comcast.net/~mdarmymars/index.htm List Serve Administrator: John aar3ck@xxxxxxxxxxx