//MARS R/ Re: SMD 11-70 SEPTEMBER 2011 STAFF MEETING

  • From: "Wayne" <AAT3GI@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <mdmars_staff@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2011 09:24:51 -0400

John,
Our procedure tomorrow is in Gettysburg.  I will attend the meeting, but
will be having dinner here
with XYL. (Only way I can be sure she gets enough).  See you then.  PS have
attached 2 participation
reports.  I have spoken to John AMD about our reports being to long and
complicated.  This is why.
A template could be provided as to what is needed, sure what reduce effort
and transmission time and
might even make members more eager to get it done.  However, you review if I
am missing something
here.
Wayne