[mdmars_members] //MARS R/ SMD 11-88 NEW MDC STATE TRAINING OFFICER

  • From: John AAA3MD <aar3ck@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mdmars_members@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 01 Nov 2011 22:41:49 -0400

DE  AAA3MD  NR 11-88
R 020220Z NOV 2011
FM  AAA3MD
TO  ALL MDC
INFO AAA3RD
           AAT3GZ
BT
SUBJECT:  //MARS R/ SMD 11-88  NEW MDC STATE TRAINING OFFICER

Good evening, All -

It is my pleasure to announce that Larry Solarczyk, AAR3EH, has graciously agreed to become the Maryland and D.C. State Training Officer. Larry is very experienced, a past State Director, and brings perspective and talent to this high profile position. Please welcome Larry to his new post and give him all your support. He is authorized to begin using the billet call sign AAM3TMD at this time.

I must also announce that Wayne Wilson, AAT3GI, is retiring from the State Training Officer post, creating this vacancy. He will continue to be an active contributor to the Army MARS program, but needs to devote his full attention to pressing family matters at this time. We all know Wayne, and sincerely appreciate the years of "up front" service he has donated selflessly to the MARS effort. His outstanding record as both State and Region training officer will stand for a good long while. We wish the best for him and look forward to hearing him on the air as often as his schedule permits. Next time you hear Wayne, please express your "thanks!" He's certainly earned it!

Larry and Wayne will be coordinating a transition between themselves so you shouldn't notice even a ripple. Our newest member, Bill AAR3HM/T, was and is in good hands. Gentlemen, do not hesitate to reach out to your fellow members should you need anything at all.

Thanks to you both for your dedication to Army MARS!

73,

John  AAA3MD
State Director
BT