[mdmars_members] Fw: Happy Memorial Day!!@!

  • From: J Sears <aat3ok@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: AIG-2 <mdmars_members@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 May 2009 06:44:30 -0700 (PDT)

Guys,
  This comes from my sister and it is the way we were brought up..Some do not recognize the contributions to freedom that our military made but my father made sure that we had an appreciation for our freedoms.  Many times our veterans are over looked, under appreciated or just ignored.  The contributions of these individuals to  our way of live is immeasurable and the toll in human life and suffering can not be calculated with any formula but in the love that their families have for them.  Remember that each of us who is serving or has ever served is someones brother, father, husband, daughter, sister or Mother...   We need to be grateful for their service each and every day of the year.
What my sister nor this poem does not say is that we did not do it for the thanks..but for the love of country and family.

I hope each of you had a happy and safe Memorial Day..

Jim