[mchFree] [MCH] Digest Number 1653

  • From: "Mike the mod" <mikebike@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2006 10:45:20 -0800

There are 4 messages in this issue.

Topics in this digest:

      1. File & Image Hosting Sites
           From: Seantific <spunkovision@xxxxxxxxx>
      2. Re: Can't Play Most AVI's
           From: "benesesso" <benesesso@xxxxxxxxx>
      3. Re: Re: Can't Play Most AVI's
           From: Seantific <spunkovision@xxxxxxxxx>
      4. 32 or 64 bits ??
           From: Gordon Stewart <gordonisnz@xxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2006 07:04:11 -0800 (PST)
   From: Seantific <spunkovision@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: File & Image Hosting Sites

Some of you might be able to use the following information:

  File and Image Hosting SITES

Send 1.5GB Emails for Free
http://www.filefactory.com/

# Services
    * Free file hosting
    * Large email service
    * Free image hosting

1GB plus free storage online

  YouSendIt
http://www.yousendit.com/

Dropload
http://www.dropload.com/

Filecloud
http://filecloud.com/

Megaupload
http://www.megaupload.com/

RapidShare
http://www.rapidshare.de/

Filefront
http://freespace.filefront.com/1

  Streamload
  http://mediamax.streamload.com/
25 GB online storage

  Fly Picture
http://flypicture.com/

FreeImageServer
http://www.freeimageserver.com/

  ImageShack
  http://www.imageshack.us/

  Flickr
Looking for a free site to share your photos publicly or privately?
http://flickr.com/

Digital Resolve Image Hosting
http://www.digitalresolve.co.uk/upload

Ripway
http://www.ripway.com/

Image Magician
http://www.imagemagician.com/

Iownjoo
http://iownjoo.com

Miami Host
http://www.miamihost.net

Myimgs
http://www.myimgs.com/index.php?page=index

Orcplanet - By hotflux
http://www.orcplanet.com

Photobucket
http://www.photobucket.com

Sighost
http://www.sighost.com

Sigup
http://www.sigup.com

UploadIt
http://www.uploadit.org

Village Photos
http://www.villagephotos.com/

Viola (in a foreign language)
http://monsite.voila.fr/produit/boot/accueil.shtml

Walagata
http://www.walagata.com/index.php

2and2
http://www.2and2.net/

  Ourmedia
http://ourmedia.org

Ourmedia.org provides free storage and free bandwidth for your videos,
audio files, photos, text or software. Forever. No catches. Since this site
is in its ALPHA stage, lots of things are in the back burner and to read
about where this site is headed take a glimpse of what the site's plans are
for the future here:
http://ourmedia.org/mission/ahead
Their mission statements can be read here:
http://ourmedia.org/mission
Their FORUM:
http://ourmedia.org/community/forums

Honestly, I was floored by this offering. Even TechTV likes this site. What
are you waiting for? Register now before they change their mind.

  Axentra.net
http://www.axentra.com/products/axentra_net.html

For evil to prosper requires only that good men remain silent!
  MCH FORUMS (free registration)
http://mycomputerheadaches.tz4.com
Those that would give up essential liberty in pursuit of a little temporary
security deserve neither liberty nor security.

Message: 2
   Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2006 01:53:22 -0000
   From: "benesesso" <benesesso@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Can't Play Most AVI's

Sean,
Once again you have fixed my "stupid box"--for free!

Eva is just as good as I remember her.  Unfortunately neither you nor
I are in the video with her.

NVB_Eva_2(1).avi

Dan

>   Anywho, K-lite Codec Pack is FREE. The site just makes it hard for
you to do a direct download to it. So here is an alternative:
> http://www.softpedia.com/progDownload/KLite-Codec-Pack-Download-
16475.html
> or
> http://shorterlink.com/?SVT4FL
> That is a direct download link. The download should start right
away. I don't recommend stuff which you have to pay for unless I say
so.

Message: 3
   Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2006 18:01:31 -0800 (PST)
   From: Seantific <spunkovision@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Re: Can't Play Most AVI's

Oh, I'm sure it's an Oscar-winning flick! hehehe...I can hear her now
accepting the honors of best actress award in a porno series <BIG
GRIN>...and she would say:

  "I'd like to thank the "little" people....." blah blah blah...

  LMAO!!!

benesesso <benesesso@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
[...]

Message: 4
   Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2006 22:30:04 +1300
   From: Gordon Stewart <gordonisnz@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: 32 or 64 bits ??

Hi there - Ive just had my PC re-furbished (took to PC shop & wiped
disk 7 re-installed everything & a new memory stick/block/chip or
whatever.

Anyways, Im d/loading SMART FTP - & its giving me a choice of 32 or 64 bits.

the 32 bit didnt work so im d/loading the 64 bit one now...

QUERY 1: Where on my PC can I determine if its a 32 or 64 bit one ?
( Im assuming my one is 64 bit - if the next d/load works.. )

Query 2 - Whats the diff ?

Yahoo Archives by email = Yes
http://groups.kwister.com/owners.php#add
NZ community groups - community@xxxxxxxxxxx