[mason10] March 2015 Garfield 41 Trestleboard

  • From: Steve Osborn <theplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Steve Osborn <theplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 04 Mar 2015 13:27:19 -0800

Brethren,
Attached for your reading enjoyment is the March 2015 Garfield 41 Trestleboard PDF. Sorry it is a bit late, but my computer is getting old (as I am). For those Brethren who are heading Southbound on I-5 after the /District 9 Annual Communication with the Grand Master at Burlington-United 93/, please stop at the /Smokey Point South Bound Rest //Stop/, have a cup of coffee and tell us what we missed. Adrienne and I will be your coffee host. (Garfield will be hosting the coffee from the 13th through the 16th, so if anybody is headed south over the weekend, stop by.) Of course, we hope to see many of you at the Camanio 19 and Garfield 41 *St. Paddy's Day****Corned Beef and Cabbage dinners.*
    Fraternally,
    WB Steve (and Adrienne) Osborn
    JWs Garfield 41