[mason10] Garfield 41 Trestleboard

  • From: Steve Osborn <theplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Steve Osborn <theplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2016 20:57:09 -0800

Greetings Brethren,
Here is Garfield 41's Trestleboard for December 2016. We hope you have had a good year in 2016. Garfield has had a tough year, but we survived and hope that VWB Marion Windell will trigger a renaissance for us. As the new Chaplain, I pray that this will happen. Attached is the PDF of the December issue of the Trestleboard. We hope you find it of interest, and perhaps of inspiration.
We wish you all a season of Peace and Brotherly Love in these troubled times.
    Fraternally,
    WB Steve Osborn, Chaplain and Scribe.