[mason10] Re: First Highway Cleanup of 2015

  • From: <russweston@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: mason10@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2015 09:47:43 -0700

Have you confirmed this date with DOT?
Thanks,
Russ

On Tue, 10 Mar 2015 07:50:16 -0700 Chris Huchel <c.huchel@xxxxxxxxx>
writes:
Brethren All -

The first date of our Highway Cleanup for this year is fast approaching:
Saturday, April 4th! I also understand that is Easter weekend, so if
there is any disagreement on this date, please let me know. I will notify
DOT by March 21st of our expected date.

Remember to communicate this with your Lodge. The last two years have not
seen more than four or five volunteers. The more we have, the more
quickly it can get done. It takes 90 minutes with four, I expect 45
minutes with 8! I'll bribe you all with coffee and donuts if that is what
it takes.

We will gather at 8:45 behind the Maplewood Masonic Center. We'll leave
for the cleanup promptly at 9:00 AM. Remember to be prepared for wet
weather, or at least wet grass. We'll provide vests, hard hats (both
required), garbage grabbers and plenty of bags.

Your Sincere Coordinator,
WB Chris Huchel
Man, 63, Avoids Wrinkles
63 Yr Old Man Shares Simple DIY Skin Tightening Method He Uses At Home
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/550afdcfb29a87dcf64ddst04duc