[MASC] Welcome to the MASC General Mailing List

  • From: Monash Underwater <monucdiveclub@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: masc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2014 21:44:41 +1000

Hello Divers,
Welcome to the Monash Area Scuba Club (MASC) General Mailing List
You are getting this email because you have been ported across (or joined
yourself) from the MONUC-General Mailing list previously run by the Monash
University Underwater Club (MONUC). Unfortunately the old mailing list was
running off an old unmaintained Monash Uni server which has died, leaving
us without any club email system. This new mailing list has been setup to
take over where the old one left off.
.
This new MASC list will be used for a range of tasks such as:
- Announcing club activities and events
- Report back trip and dive reports
- Club member communication
- Organising dives (and finding dive buddies)
- Any other general club related discussion
To post something to this list (and everyone in the club) please email:
MASC@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Your email will then be sent to EVERYONE within the club (so I highly
recommend doing a spell check first to avoid being heckled). If you are
heading out for a dive and are looking for some buddies this is a great way
to find them!
Subscribing to this list is self-regulating you can unsubscribe yourself at
any time from the MASC website (link below).