[MASC] Tentative boat diving AGAIN this weekend =)

  • From: Michelle Doolan <michelledoolan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: masc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2015 13:49:57 +1100

Hey y'all
Looking at taking the boat out on Saturday from Sorrento. Quite possibly
going to limit it to one boat load (and I know there's some takers already)
but may be inclined to do 2 boat loads if enough interest is generated.
Northerlies and such expected = potentially promising weather

Plan will be to head out the heads if weather permits, do some wrecks and
then come back in the bay for a slack and/or drifts etc.

If I don't know you and your dive experience, please let me know roughly
how many dives you've done, in what type of conditions they were and then
your skill level.

Cheers,

Moo