[MASC] Locker opening - Wednesday 11 February6:30pm

  • From: Caitlin Gordon <caitlinmareegordon@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "MASC@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <masc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2015 09:18:26 +1100

Hello Divers!
I'll be opening the locker this *Wednesday* 11 February at *6:30pm* for
people to hire/return gear.

Please let me know if you're coming via email or text (number below)!

*----LOCKER LOCATION----*

The locker is located at the back of the blockhouse near the oval.
Come to the baseball area near the oval - the entry is on the opposite side
of the big shed (through the gate).

Limited car access is available.

Check out the attached map!

*----RETURNING GEAR----*

Please ensure gear being returned is washed and dry. If there are any
issues with the gear please let me know or attach a note to the piece of
equipment and we will get it sorted.

Please come early in the session so we can re-hire the gear!

*----HIRING GEAR----*

You must be a MONUC member to hire gear.

If you're not currently a member, please ensure you come prepared to sign
up!

You also get extra points for printing your own membership form (
https://sites.google.com/site/monucdiveclub/membership), but I'll have a
spare few lying around if not.

*----HIRE RATES (per week):----*

BCD: $10
REGS: $10
COMPUTERS $10
MISC ITEMS $5
TANKS: $10 x1 tank
$15 x2 tanks
Refundable Deposit: same value as the hire fee (this means bring double the
cash).

Please note: Gear hire is for qualified divers, MONUC members and for
private use only.

Cheers
Caitlin
0435 299 300