[MASC] Gear Locker - Opening 6pm Thursday

  • From: Caitlin Gordon <caitlingordon@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "masc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <masc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2014 16:59:28 +1000

Hello divers!

I'll be opening the locker this Thursday (25th) at 6pm for people to
hire/return gear.

Let me know if you're coming via email or text - otherwise you may not see me
there at all!

LOCKER LOCATION
The locker is located at the back of the blockhouse near the oval.
Come to the baseball area near the oval - the entry is on the opposite side of
the big shed (through the gate).

Limited car access is available.

RETURNING GEAR
Please ensure gear being returned is washed and dry. If there are any issues
with the gear please let me know or attach a note to the piece of equipment and
we will get it sorted.

Please come early in the session so we can re-hire the gear!

HIRING GEAR
If you're hiring gear, bring your membership card or ID.

If you're not yet a member for 2014, bring some extra cash to sign up. You get
extra points for printing your own membership form
(https://sites.google.com/site/monucdiveclub/membership)!

Hire rates per week:
BCD: $10
REGS: $10
COMPUTERS $10
MISC ITEMS $5
TANKS: $10 x1 tank, $15 x2 tanks

Refundable Deposit: same value as the hire fee - this means bring double the
cash.

Please note: Gear hire is for qualified divers, MONUC members and for private
use only.

Cheers,
Caitlin
0435299300