[marksplace] Hear "Backspace"

  • From: "Andrea Sherry" <sherryan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <marksplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2004 09:26:33 +1000

Had this problem once with WE (an earlier version). Seem to remember that I
resolved the problem by installing the atest drivers form my video card. Also
what colour resolution are you using? If it is 32-bit you might try dropping it
back and setting the resolution to 600Z800 and see how things go from there.
Cheers
Andrea
mailto:sherryan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
When you have eliminated the impossible.
whatever remains, however improbable,
must be the truth.
-- Type: text/plain
-- Desc: "AVG certification"

Why not come and visit www.marksplace.org.uk
To post to this list send your emails to marksplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
putting subscribe in the subject field
To unsubscribe send to marksplace-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx  with 'unsubscribe' in
the Subject field

Please keep all messages clean and be friendly to all members.
Marksplace have the power to remove any person who can?t keep up the above.