(no subject)

  • From: nofrizal nofri <aan_fish@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mar_edunet@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2010 12:51:26 +0800 (SGT)

Dears member of Marine Education Networks

Thank you very much for Mrs. Karen von Juterzenka for signing up our e-mail
address, as well as for sending the invitation workshop-side even HAPPI
syposium .
Hope, we can keep contact and establish a good communication each others
By the way, I eager to join the symposium.
See every one on the symposium

My best regards
Dr. NOFRIZAL
Riau University
Faculty of Fisheries and Marine Science
Department of Fisheries Resources Utilization
Kampus Bina Widya, KM. 12,5, Simpang Panam, Pekanbaru, Riau, Indonesia
Telp. +62-761-61760, Fax. +62-761-63275