[malicesprings] if you can't train: watch!

  • From: =alex kelly = <alex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: malicesprings@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2011 08:29:11 +0930

Hi folks,

It's actually true that watching derby helps you play better derby! It helps you learn the rules, strategy and see when and how people use c curves/blocks etc.

In the next few weeks the WFTDA regionals are taking place and they are streamed live - so you can watch in the evenings and mornings. http://wftda.com/The-Big-5

Also I found some bouts on the Rose City site that are great to watch:
http://www.rosecityrollers.com/media/video/

Scratcher in the Eye from Rose City is coming to run a boot camp with us in March next year - so check out these bouts to watch her amazing jam skills!

I highly recommend watching a few bouts,
Derby love
Axle Sparxxxxx

--

Alex Kelly

mobile: 0422 777 590email: alex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

mail: po box 4950alice NT 0871 skype: ax_olotl