[malicesprings] WHITE STARS au go go - this Sunday!

  • From: Malice Springs <malicesprings@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: malicesprings@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2010 03:02:41 -0700 (PDT)

Hi everyone,

The inaugural Malice Springs Roller Derby League WHITE STAR assessments are
taking place THIS SUNDAY 7th November 5-8pm.

VERY EXCITING!

We'll be doing a refresher training tomorrow night and if you want to squeeze
in
any extra practices the youth centre rink is available all day and night
Friday,
Saturday, Sunday. (Let me know if you want the key, although it is open most of
the weekend).

A couple of people are doing their assessment at training tomorrow night, and
we'll run another session in a few weeks time for those that can't make it this
week or those that need to resit.

Remember this is about the league working out where we are at skills wise and
trainers learning what we need to get better at, so don't be daunted!

Practice your tstops, plow stops, knee slides, crossovers and jumps and you'll
be fine!

PLEASE LET US KNOW IF YOU ARE COMING; RSVP to malicesprings@xxxxxxxxx (not the
whole list - make sure you don't reply to the list!).

THANKS!
Axle Sparx

 --------
Malice Springs Facebook http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=126243000731531