[malicesprings] Re: Skate Australia update

  • From: Maree Axford <mareeaxford@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "malicesprings@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <malicesprings@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Dec 2010 11:06:34 +1100

Thanks Guys, I will join if my names not down already :)

Maree Axford
Axford Remote Training Services
Ph: 08 8952 7167
Mobile: 040 094 8971
Email: mareeaxford@xxxxxxxxxxx

Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2010 06:23:16 -0800
From: cormorant_80@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [malicesprings] Skate Australia update
To: malicesprings@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi All,

Skate Australia has just sent out information about membership for next year.

The Payment structure has changed a little as they have now introduced a fresh
meat category. Basically, all new members to the Malice Springs Roller Derby
League are to join as fresh meat skaters until they have reached the level or
are at the level to bout which is when they will join or upgrade to the
Competitive category. The Associate fee remains the same for all non-skating
participants such as officials, admin etc just in case you know anyone who is
interested in being a ref etc.

The communications committee will be working with the finance committee to find
our minimum 10 skaters to register with the league and pay their dues so if
you'd like to be a member of Skate Australia and haven't let us know text,
email or speak to Jen or I.

Skate Australia also sent through a list of FAQ they are often asked so feel
free to peruse at your leisure. If you have any questions please send through
to me and I can collate them and send all at once when their office is open
again next year. If you want more info visit their website:
http://www.skateaustralia.org.au/

Cheers
Two bit